Perfectly located in the very heart of Las Casitas de Las Flores, Casita Coco is just a few short steps away from both the picture-perfect beach at “Playa Rosa” and the stunning infinity pools of “El Careyes Club & Residences”, as well as having access to the private parking above via the funicular (railway) which conveniently stops just next door.
This gorgeous triple-width casita boasts an expansive outdoor entertainment area (including a plunge pool – rare amongst the Casitas), making the most of the fact that all living areas are spread across one single level (including its two bedrooms – each with en suite bathrooms, lounge areas, kitchen and dining area).
It is literally a breath of fresh, Pacific Ocean, air to have so much outdoor space available to you – a pergola screens the central part of the terrace, providing both sun and shade options, whilst also allowing you to maintain your privacy and letting you enjoy any time of day outside in the company of friends and family.
Another wonderful luxury at your disposal is the plunge pool (not many casitas have them), with comfortable seating/sofas and tables on either side – you can cool down and refresh yourself whilst marveling at your stunning ocean views.
There is an extensively covered lounge area, with oversized sofas and cushions, which are simply perfect for siestas in the shade. For the sun-seekers amongst you, there are still the private sun loungers and hammocks accompanying both bedroom terraces too.
You can even expect perfectly framed Pacific Ocean views awaiting you every day – just take a look at the photos to see for yourself…
- Pacific Ocean Views
- Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Terrace with Tropical Garden, Plunge Pool
- Laundry Room – another convenience which is not common amongst the Casitas
- Wifi Internet – Satellite TV
- AC in Enclosed Areas – Ceiling Fans
- Concierge Services: Laundry, Dining/Activity Reservations, Event Planning, Transportation
- Steps away from both the picture postcard perfect beach at Playa Rosa Beach Club and the stunning infinity pools of El Careyes Club & Residences.
- Visits : 1754 in 215 days